Dry Van Trailer Tracking
Where You Need to Be,
When You Need to Be There
Time is money. CallPass helps you save both. LANATM Asset dry van trailer tracking features provide you with near real-time tracking, customized productivity reports, and peace of mind. Know where your assets are located and ensure that they get to their next destination on time.
Trust CallPass to make sure your asset fleet is the optimal size, manage leased trailers, and improve your overall logistic efficiency.
Live Dry Van Trailer Tracking Whenever You Need It
- Identify locations with real-time vehicle tracking and manage the delivery and receipt of all dry vans.
- Organize information such as trailer size, leased or owned status, and trailer type with the click of a button.
- See the history of an asset, from the first day you started tracking it, or just last week.
Keep Your Dry Vans Safe from Theft
When you discover that a dry van is not accounted for, you need a reliable plan of action to locate it. This is when you’ll be happy to have asset tracking for all your assets. If someone has taken your dry van, it’s important to take the proper steps in your recovery plan as soon as possible.
Geo-Zone Options for All Your Assets
- Develop and manage device-based or cloud-based geo-zones by using the advanced polygon technology. Meshed geo-zones allow you to label a zone within a zone for easy inventory searching.
- Designate appropriate boundaries to help you monitor and manage asset location by highlighting drop yards, transfer centers, company yards, customer facilities, ports, or anywhere else that’s important to your business.
Maintain Battery Life While On the Go
- Get real time alerts on the battery status of your GPS device as well as wired connections for powered trailers.
- Monitor the power source battery level and receive a notification if it is low or becomes disconnected.
Maintain Control Over Leased Assets
Use a GPS tracking device for dry vans in your fleet that are leased, rented or are in trailer pools. With premission based access levels you can allow individuals in your company to have their own personalized view of the fleet with just a touch of a button. This feature also allows you to offer asset tracking of an asset(s) to your leasee customers.
Customized and Comprehensive Reports
- Standard and customized reporting options help you better manage your customers’ data.
- Empower your customers to make critical business decisions in real time with customized views that allow them to manage and manipulate their data to fit their business.
Manage Your Devices with Ease
- Virtually identify and tag dry van trailers as either leased or off lease.
- Store relevant trailer information for ease of managing customer account data.
Superior GPS Tracking Devices for Dry Vans
CallPass’s advanced GPS tracking device for Dry Vans allows you to monitor, track, and analyze your dry van’s use, from wherever you have internet access. We offer several different ruggedized devices to help meet the demands of any work environment. From solar powered to wired, our devices provide you with:
- Flexible options that allow you to decide when and how often you want to receive a report or status update. Monitor scheduled check-ins, receive alerts for all devices, know the current mileage, and track the billable usage hours of your dry van.
- Long battery life so you can stay connected for up to 10 years. For intermittently and non-powered trailers, we offer a self-powered/recharging tracker called Solar Sense. For wired asset tracking devices, our options include CP47 (with a 5Ah rechargeable battery) Cp45 ( with a 1Ah rechargeable battery) and more.
Dry Van Trailer Tracking That Goes Wherever You Go!
You don’t stay in one place and neither does your data. Wherever you go, take your information with you using our online asset tracking software called LANATM Asset. Since it’s accessible from your laptop or tablet, you can use it anywhere! You can also set up email or SMS notifications that will alert you if your assets make unexpected moves or if they are being used without your authorization.